Tulum & Akumal Private Tour
This great tour combines the breathtaking ruins of Tulum, with adventure in Tankah park, Zip Lines, Kayaks and cenotes and to Akumal beach if desired.
Enjoy the tour in the archaeological site of Tulum, led by our certified guide who will tell you about the history and mystery of the great Mayan civilization. After the hearing at Tulum, the adventure is not over, soon we will visit Tankah Ecological Park. Once you delve to the Mayan jungle will not want to go but after meeting her completely. Native people of Tankah receive us to start this exciting journey. Tankah in Maya means the village center due to its proximity to Tulum, it is believed that its inhabitants lived around this place. This beautiful park surrounded by virgin forest, combines the perfection of nature and mysticism of the ancient Maya. Its beauty is unique for having one of the most beautiful lagoons of the Mayan Riviera. Surrounded by underground water with beautiful crystal clear cenotes Tankah is a safe place in the heart of the Mayan jungle.
You can also visit Akumal. A place with very clean beaches, beatiful sea, very attentive and friendly people, ideal for snorkeling. An increbile place where you will find countless colorful fish and sea turtles as well as excellent restaurants with food to suit all tastes, from seafood to regional food, all fresh and prepared at the moment.
Prices per Group
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Tulum
- There is a fee to use video-camera inside the archeological site.
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Parking fees
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fees to Tulum
- Entrance fees to Tankah Park