Tulum & Coba Private Tour
During this tour you will admire the two most important Mayan archeological zones of Quintana Roo: Tulum and Coba. In Coba, you will find the tallest temple in the Yucatan peninsula known as Nohoch Mul. To reach the pyramid a walking tour is done, you can also rent a bicycle or pay a local to take you on a nice bike-taxi, it's a very fun ride. Once you are in front of the Great Pyramid, you will have the opportunity to climb to the top and admire the wonderful scenery, this is one of the few areas where it still allows you to climb. In Tulum you will find "The Castle", which formerly made the role of beacon to guide ships and not shipwreck on the reef. Tulum is the only Mayan archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the views of all the ruins and the sea are breathtaking. No doubt you will have a full day of nature, jungle and Mayan culture.
Prices per Group
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Tulum
- You can climb temples at Cobá
- There is a fee to use video-camera inside the archeological site.
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Parking fees
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Cobá